Professionals who need all-day performance from a full-featured 15″ laptop that can transport from the office to the field when needed.
15.6″ | 2.5kg
Windows 7 Professional
You can enjoy outstanding productivity while in flight or in low-light settings with the optional backlit1
keyboard and long battery life, including a wide array of long-life battery options and swappable optical drives, hard drive and USB 3.0 media modules that help keep productivity in full swing.
Lastly, as a member of the Latitude E-Family, the E6520 provides go-anywhere productivity, confident security and efficient manageability in a durable design that’s built to last — all that you’ve come to expect from the Latitude E-Family.
Design that’s built to last
Doing business today means working anytime, anywhere. You need a laptop to keep up with your work style. Latitude E-Family laptops combine world-class design with durability to perform, wherever business takes you.
- Get protection from extreme temperatures, vibration, dust and high altitudes with MIL-STD 810G tested laptops.
Get long-lasting power and performance to make your job easier, whether you are in the office or on the road. Latitude E-Family laptops are built keeping your business in mind, offering great features to help increase productivity.
- Stay productive with a variety of battery life options, including a 4-cell, 6-cell, 9-cell and 9-cell (97Wh) 3-year limited hardware warranty1 Lithium Ion battery options.
- Multitask at the speed of business with Intel® Core™ processor options, high-bandwidth DDR3 memory and Intel® UMA or NVIDIA® graphics.
- Enjoy efficient data entry with the conveniently placed number keypad alongside the keyboard.
- Communicate effectively worldwide with built-in webcam, array microphones that help provide better sound quality and a high-performing antenna for ideal mobile broadband connections.
- Work in your comfort zone with a multitouch display and 180-degree LCD movement.
- Type anywhere with the only commercial laptop to offer a backlit keyboard2 option.
Enjoy seamless integration into your IT environment and rest easy knowing that Latitude E-Family laptops — and your company data — are secure and protected anywhere in the world.
Know your data is secure with Dell’s Data Protection Encryption and encrypted hard drive options.
Protect your data from the unexpected mishaps with Dell Fast Response Free-Fall Sensor and StrikeZone™.
Control who has access to your data with Dell ControlVault™, Dell Data Protection Access, contactless smart card and fingerprint reader login access options.
Help prevent system viruses and contain data leaks with port control options.
Management made easy
Manage and maintain your fleet of Latitude E-Family laptops with ease from planning and deploying to ongoing maintenance and support.
- Easily customize, select Latitude laptops with hard drive, battery, optical drives and USB 3.0 media modules.
- Upgrade or service key components conveniently via one single access door.
- Save time and money with Dell KACE™ easy to use systems management appliances.