- aera 795
- Yoke mount
- DC cigarette adapter 12/24 volt cradle
- Home A/C cradle dock
- GA 25 remote antenna with suction cup mount
- USB cable
- Carrying case
- Touchscreen cleaning cloth
- Quick reference guide
- Complimentary single database update
- Pilot’s Guide e-version (viewable on the document viewer)
eTrex 30x is our upgraded version of the popular eTrex 30, with enhanced screen resolution for a more readable display and internal memory expanded to hold more maps. It retains the ease-of-use, durability, and affordability that eTrex is legendary for and can also be used on ATVs, bicycles, boats, cars or hot air balloons.₨34,000.00₨34,000.00
Physical dimensions 5.5″W x 3.3″H x .8″D (14.0 x 8.4 x 2.0 cm) Display size 4.4″W x 2.5″H (11.1 x 6.3 cm); 5.0″ diag (12.7 cm) Display resolution 480 x 272 pixels Display type WQVGA color TFT with white backlight Weight 6.0 oz (170.8 g) Battery rechargeable lithium-ion Battery life up to 1 hour
Maps & Memory
Preloaded street maps Storage and Power Capacity microSD™ card (not included)
Lane assist with junction view (displays junction signs) Speed limit indicator (displays speed limit for most major roads in the U.S. and Europe)
- Trip planner: yes
- Trip log: yes
- Powered magnetic mount: no
- Garmin Real Directions™ landmark guidance: yes
- Foursquare POIs: yes
Garmin aera 795₨299,000.00₨299,000.00
Garmin GPS 18x USB
The GPS 18x is an OEM, high-sensitivity GPS sensor for use in automotive, fleet vehicle, and electronics applications that require a small, highly accurate GPS receiver.
Use in Small Spaces
This high-sensitivity, 12-parallel-channel, WAAS-enabled GPS receiver is available in CMOS-level serial or USB 2.0 full-speed versions and comes with an integrated magnetic base. The puck-like receiver is 2.4″ (6.1 cm) in diameter and weighs just a few ounces, making it an ideal solution for applications where space is at a premium.
Choose Your Connection Type
The GPS 18x is offered in 3 different cable configurations. All 3 versions of the GPS 18x come complete with non-volatile memory for storage of configuration information, a real-time clock and raw measurement output data for sophisticated customer applications.
- GPS 18x PC — has DB-9 pin serial connector with a 12 V cigarette lighter adapter; can output data in NMEA 0183 format (industry standard) or proprietary Garmin format.
- GPS 18x USB — has A-style USB connector, compatible with USB 2.0 and 1.1 full-speed hosts; can output data in Garmin proprietary format only.
- GPS 18x LVC — has bare wire for connection to a variety of applications; can output data in NMEA 0183 format (industry standard) or proprietary Garmin format; provides a pulse-per-second logic-level output with a rising edge aligned to within 1 microsecond of UTC time.
The GPS 18x OEM is a high-sensitivity GPS sensor that replaces the GPS 18 OEM.₨15,000.00₨15,000.00
Greater resolution with 240 x 320 display pixels for improved readability
Internal memory expanded to hold more maps
High-sensitivity, WAAS-enabled GPS receiver with HotFix® and GLONASS support
2.2-inch color display
Worldwide basemap with shaded relief₨24,500.00₨24,500.00
Rugged Handheld GPS with Enhanced Capabilities
2.2″ monochrome display, easy to read in any light
GPS and GLONASS satellites for faster positioning
25-hour battery life with 2 AA batteries
Garmin GPS eTrex 10₨14,999.00₨14,999.00