The DAP-1620 AC1200 Wi-Fi Range Extender is a portable, plug-in Wi-Fi repeater that lets you extend an existing wireless network.
You can place it anywhere in your home to increase the range of your wireless network.
Set up is simple. There is no need for a computer as you can use the supported QRS Mobile app on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch or Android mobile device to set up the DAP-1620 easily.
Alternatively, you can use one-touch configuration by pushing the WPS push-button on the DAP-1620 and on the router or access point you want to extend, and the DAP-1620 will automatically configure itself for you.
It even includes a built-in setup wizard that lets you configure it wirelessly with a PC or mobile device.
Extend Your Wireless Network
Dual-band technology helps reduce interference from nearby wireless transmitters in the home, and also provides backward compatibility with older wireless devices in your network, allowing you to enjoy a blazing-fast, reliable wireless connection.
Alternatively, use the built-in Gigabit Ethernet port and your home’s existing wired Ethernet cabling to extend wireless coverage without worrying about signal strength.
Compact, Convenient Design
This compact device is ideal for use at home or a small office, and is ready to use by simply plugging it in.
The bright Signal Indicator LED makes finding a suitable location a breeze. Its small wall-plug design easily saves you the hassle of dealing with a power cord.
Its sleek, unobtrusive appearance blends easily into the decor of your home or office.
- 802.11ac/n/g/b/a Wireless LAN
- 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet Port
- Reset Button
- WPS Button
- 3 Segment Wi-Fi Signal Strength Indicator
- Wi-Fi Protected Access (WPA/WPA2)
- WPS (PBC)
- D-Link One-Touch Extender Setup
- Supports QRS Mobile app for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android mobile devices
- Web UI
- 120 x 59 x 42 mm (4.72 x 2.32 x 1.65 inches)
- Input: 110 to 240 V AC, 50/60 Hz
- Operating: 0 to 40 °C (32 to 104 °F)
- Storage: -20 to 65 °C (-4 to 149 °F)
- Operating: 10% to 90% non-condensing
- Storage: 5% to 95% non-condensing
- Wi-Fi Certified